Atlanta Fraud Investigator | Fraud Risk Assessment | Fraud Examinations
We have several types of reviews available for your situation, from simple to comprehensive. If you’re a decision maker in your organization, you’ll benefit from the very beginning by having a conversation with us.
- Fraud Risk Checkup – A simple, quick and easy spotlight. We take the temperature of your business. It’s better to have a simple review, than none at all.
- Fraud Risk Assessment – Our proprietary fraud risk assessment is designed to identify vulnerabilities you didn’t know existed, prevent embezzlement and deliver an effective prevention strategy. This deep-dive review is likely more than you ever experienced!
- Fraud Examination – The fraud examination is conducted when fraud or embezzlement is suspected or likely. We will organize and prepare the evidence for potential criminal and civil action. A thorough fraud examination is critical for litigation and the recovery of damages.
- Internal Controls – Who set up your controls when you opened your business? How strong are the controls and would you know if they were compromised? Have you had an independent risk assessment performed? Are you relying on hope? There are many good fiscal policies in organizations, but not all have had an inspection from a Certified Fraud Examiner. Chances are, you’re due for an update.
Atlanta Fraud Investigations
Forensic accountants perform important work, but unlike many, we have tools and skills which distinguish us, and can provide a faster closure to your case. While not all situations may rise to the level of fraud, there may be serious risks. Risks, which left unaddressed can cause serious harm. Start a conversation with us – Contact us
Workplace Investigations | Corporate Investigations
Lie Detection | Truth Verification | Vendor Compliance
Careful, independent workplace investigations can serve everyone fairly. Once you select us, the fact gathering begins. After the investigation is completed, we think you’ll agree no one is as thorough. In addition, we have unique tools not available to other providers. Just a few of our investigative services include –
- Corporate Investigations – Theft, Fraud & Asset Misappropriation
- Workplace Investigations | Employee Misconduct Investigations
- Lie Detection & Truth Verification
- Security Breaches, Risk, Threat & Vulnerability Assessments
- Corporate Security & Internal Compliance Reviews
- Vendor Compliance Reviews | Inspections & Audits
- Professional Interviewing & Interrogations
Internal Investigations of Atlanta
Ever growing evidence points to the need for internal investigations to be performed by an unbiased party. Courts may take a suspicious view of certain complaints handled by internal company representatives. You need credibility. A skilled neutral party can bring clarity and integrity to a difficult situation.
Atlanta Due Diligence Investigations
Due diligence when considering vendors, partnerships, the purchase, or yes even the sale of a business, should be paramount. If you have already entered into an agreement or executed a transaction, it’s not too late. Are you considering an investment or service from an online source? It’s important to be informed of risks and threats. Don’t allow fear, apathy or embarrassment to delay your decision.
Vendor Compliance Reviews
When is the last time you checked on your vendors? We rely on them for services and products, but their actions or lack of thereof, can cause us liability. Independent verifications, background examinations and studies can give you peace of mind, or alert you to potential issues. Even long term servicers should be examined.
Atlanta Private Investigators | Atlanta Legal Investigations | Private Investigators Atlanta
“I’m impressed.” “I didn’t know this service was available.” – These are responses we often hear from attorneys we serve. We understand the high demand for excellence. We can help augment most any legal engagement where private investigations and unique skills are needed. If you’re an individual involved in litigation or working with an attorney, we can usually help. Have you or your client been falsely accused of a crime or misconduct? We have unique tools which can be a game changer. Legal investigations are high stakes and the cost of litigation continues to rise. A professional firm will not over promise. Instead they will provide you with realistic expectations and thoroughly explain services and costs. Like any other service, beware of the low cost provider. The legal investigator should be a consummate listener and fully understand your goals.
Atlanta Civil Investigations
How do you choose an Atlanta Civil Investigations firm? First, be cautious of ones that advertise the most. Web reviews are nice, but not all are genuine. Look for one that has professional credentials and don’t be afraid to ask for references from law firms.
Atlanta Asset Searches
Do you need an asset search performed? We specialize in searching for hidden assets including bank accounts, brokerage accounts, safe deposit boxes, etc. These are all performed legally and are in compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. Seasoned family law, personal injury and civil litigation attorneys are quickly discovering the benefit of this information. Perhaps you’re trying to collect on a judgment but are uncertain where to begin? Contact us
Have a special investigations need? Choose an Atlanta Private Investigator who is a Certified Fraud Examiner. This can completely change the face of litigation or the crisis you find yourself in. Atlanta Private Investigators are common; however, we are anything but common. Look at the genuine feedback we receive from clients News & Testimonials
Atlanta Loss Prevention | Security Loss Prevention Services
Security loss prevention services and asset protection is often an afterthought for a business. Cavalier attitudes tell you differently, but we’ve said many times that accepting losses doesn’t have to be the cost of doing business. Often, a simple risk assessment from a loss prevention services review can result in large savings. More comprehensive audits can add additional value. Allow us to identify your risks and vulnerabilities. An independent party can add clarity. Consider an independent review of –
- Inventory Controls – Organizations may compartmentalize their inventory control functions, when it should be integrated. If you have tangible assets, let us look at your program for protecting, accounting and reconciling. Don’t assume everything will “come out in the wash.” Shrinkage in your organization can, and should be reduced. If you’re a third party provider, talk to us about a review.
- Loss Prevention Program – Does your company want to start a loss prevention program, or hire a professional for the first time? Perhaps you have an existing program in place but it’s not providing the results you want. We have a special presentation for companies and organizations who are considering the start of a program, but don’t know where to begin. An independent review of your current program by an unbiased party can provide unique insight. Whatever position your company is in, we can offer consulting services based on actual real life experience.
Loss Prevention Investigator | Auditor | Risk Assessment
We have skilled security loss prevention investigators available, and a suite of risk assessment reviews. Ask us about –
- General & Specific Audits – No matter what industry your in we can help. Your organization may be highly specialized. Even if you feel your operation is running smoothly, get a second opinion. If you suspect something is not right, don’t delay. We can conduct a general or laser specific review. Contact us
Atlanta Physical Security Audits | Atlanta Physical Security Reviews | Physical Security Specialist
Physical security audits and physical security reviews are designed to look at your entire physical security program. This includes the intrusion detection systems, access controls, related processes and procedures. Want to know what your physical security culture is? We can deliver a realistic view. A weak physical security program can allow vulnerabilities in other areas. Our reviews can be customized for any environment. We can blend this service with other types of reviews for more comprehensive protection. While very beneficial in itself, check with your insurance agent to see if your business qualifies for reduced premiums for this or other risk services.
Atlanta Fraud Prevention
We conduct fraud prevention and loss prevention training for the small business or we can offer assistance to the established program. Consider this routine maintenance for your organization or for the start-up, a foundation for a strong beginning.
Our topics include
- Fraud Prevention in the Workplace
- Ethics Training – Practical, Situational and Leadership
- Financial Controls
- Risk Reduction, Asset Protection and Loss Prevention Training
- Physical Security and Safety
Atlanta Ethics Training
We tailor training for executives, managers or line level associates. If you would like a customized training session on a specific topic, let us know.
Atlanta Fraud Speakers
Requests for our speaking services have increased and we are all too glad to accept. We try to use real life case examples to better connect with our audience. We are happy to speak at small and large gatherings, along with your special member organization.