Atlanta Fraud Examiner | Georgia Fraud Investigations | Certified Fraud Examiner | Fraud Specialist
Our business and legal environment demands competent professionals to protect your assets and provide investigative excellence. We provide artful analysis and a holistic approach to strengthen security, detect fraud and reduce risk. We examine the risk management components our clients may not consider. When engaged for a project, our clients are routinely surprised at the extra effort we put forth and the actionable information we return.
Our principal, Zane Kinney, CFE, is a veteran, licensed private investigator, and current board member on the Atlanta Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners. He has held positions of –
- Senior Security Specialist
- Corporate Loss Prevention Investigator
- District Loss Prevention Manager – Logistics
- Loss Prevention Auditor & Supervisor
- Law Enforcement Supervisor
“I can’t say enough good things about Zane!
His thoroughness and attention to detail
is matched only by his professionalism.
I highly recommend Astinel Security & Forensics.
You just can’t beat them!” – David Lawler, Gwinnett County GA Attorney
We Are Skilled In
- Fraud Examinations
- Forensic Accounting
- Private Investigations
- Financial Transaction Reviews
- Fiscal Policy Reviews
- Risk, Threat & Vulnerability Assessments
- Operational & Compliance Audits
- Asset Protection & Loss Prevention
- Physical Security Reviews
- Legal Issues
Professionals Are Available Including
- Certified Forensic Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Public Accountants
- Loss Prevention Professionals
- Physical Security Specialists
- Georgia Private Investigator
- Fraud Specialists
Our Memberships Include
- American Society for Industrial Security International
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Georgia Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Atlanta Chapter of ASIS International
Certified Fraud Examiner
Certified Fraud Examiners have expertise in Financial Transactions, Criminology, Investigations & Law. To become a CFE one must provide documentation of education, character and integrity, professional knowledge, and work experience, pass the required test, and gain final approval from the certification committee.